Montag, 6. September 2010

Inspiration.

Bring us the feeling of black and white. 
Bag (MexX) Ring (H&M) Shoes (DeichmannStore) Shirt (Zara) Hair band (H&M) 
Scarf (H&M)
Blac´k  and White
The New School is starting for today. So let's start a new part of my life. Physiotherapy is the new faculty.
After the greeting we eat by our lovely China-Food-Restaurant and I celebrated this new start with my mom.
And Oh my Goodness I got a so sweet Schultüte in the colour of pink from my mom and my brother to the new school begining. So sweet and awesome.

Today I say this awesome  jacket at the H&M Store. That was the discovery of today. The act of mustering is so interesting and shows as the new fashion-idea of this autumn.
Kurzes Modell mit weiten Vorderteilen. Hintere Länge 40 cm in Gr. 38. Schön fallende Qualität aus 100% Polyester. Maschinenwäsche 30º.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen