Freitag, 10. September 2010

Damn destiny for my grandpa :(

We were both young when I first saw you. I closed my eyes and felt the near of you, like a present at christmas. I felt your wonderful smile in my heart if you give it to me. I loved every moment with you, in a fight, in a conversation, in a wonderful trip or also in a lonly moment infront of the tv. I'm so glad to grow up with such a wonderful grandpa like you. I'm so glad to talk about you with my freinds, I'm so happy to see you every morning before school. and I loved it to eat every damn luch with you. I laughed so often about your silly jokes and about you unknown about the new things. But that was and that is what you was and what you ever will be. In my heart in my soul and in my mind and also in them of my family, my friends, your friends and your big and wonderful family and at the top of your wife.
I hope you can fight against that damn illness, against the bad side and please fight with the docters to be vital and happy with us, because that life can't be the same one without you. Without the stars from the air in your eyes and without your voice in my head.
So grandpa I wan't to think about what can be happen, and I can't think about what would be without you. Bu it wan't to say. I love, I really love you so much, so endless much and I hope to see you again because I have to say to you so much important things so please god, if you are there in the air give me a chance to see him again or give him the power to fight. He isn't strong at the moment and he lie in a bed without usm without me, and without his protactionangel. So be with him, hold his hand in every second we can't and be in his mind if he think about abandoning.
At the end I only wan't to say thank you for every moment with you.
In love ...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen